Do you feel uncertain, alone, and unsure of what you should be doing?
Your personalized journey with a ‘been-there-done-that’ mentor.
You’re trying so hard to create great experiences for you and your family, but find yourself too stressed to enjoy any of it.
Whether you’re a woman…
- Who doesn’t know who she is anymore. You feel guilty about the way you feel or how you react to people and/or situations and you're not really sure why you are the way that you are.
- Who has kids heading off to college. Maybe you’ll be empty nesting, or maybe you’re saying goodbye to one while all the others are still at home.
- Who is preparing for one of her kids to get married. You’re excited that your child is having their dream come true, but you are dealing with the emotions of parting with them.
- Who is grieving the physical or relational distance between herself and her family and friends. You feel alone and don't have a listening ear.
You’re in the right place! Because this program is personalized to you, your Big Moment may be a little different than the list I just described, and that's okay. I’m going to explain how being mentored will give you the tools, guidance, and unparalleled support while you go through the messy parts of life.
Throughout this mentorship, you will:
- Explore your personal superpowers and turn them into your secret weapon that stops the overwhelm in its tracks and instead creates joyful memories.
- Identify any unhealthy patterns stopping you from glorifying God in who you are and how you act.
- Learn what you truly need and value in order to see and celebrate the whole picture of YOU, instead of resenting who you truly are.
- Renew your energy and your sense of confidence in learning about yourself, your family, and God.
- Build stronger relationships with YOUR people as you uncover how to see the messy cycles before they happen.
- Develop a new mindset using practical tools that will make your Big Moment one to remember.
- Benefit from another woman who will listen to you, guide you, cheer you on, equip you, hold you accountable, and celebrate with you!
"I'm just so thankful for how Sonja has helped me!"
"Getting my Enneagram test results and talking through them with Sonja was eye opening and very helpful to me. I’ve realized how trauma and stress has affected me and am learning about how to better handle things. Breath prayers and others tools like the NOW process have been very beneficial.
I handled our oldest daughter’s move back near us better (living with us for almost 3 weeks at first) because of the sessions I had with Sonja before all of that happened.
Do it! You will learn so much and you will be glad you did it."
(A $797 Value at $297/month)
- Two Monthly 60-Minute Online Personal Sessions that will grow your self-awareness and give you a mentor who will not only listen and empathize, but will also give you practical, guiding tools that will help you actually enjoy your time in these Big Moments.
- The Professional Enneagram Assessment which will expose you to your healthy and unhealthy motivations for the way that you react, feel, and why you do what you do. You will learn to see when unhealthy behaviors arise and how to work through them.
- The Harmony Triad Decision-Making Method that stitches together how you feel, how you think, and how your body reacts, getting you unstuck and enabling you to make important decisions with confidence.
- The REALife Process Needs and Values Assessment identifying your core personal needs and values.
- Recording of Each Session so that you can easily go back and remind yourself of the truths that we talked about during that session.
You’ll Have a Risk-Free
2 Session Guarantee!
Let me say this upfront.
Big Moment Mentor is the most individualized experience for women who desire someone to walk with them through their moments and who are COMMITTED to doing the work.
Each session is extremely personalized to YOUR needs. Although I have a structure to our sessions, the tools I use are the blueprint for our time together. You and I start on the unique “construction” together.
Now, here’s the promise.
If you don’t feel confident that you are making the progress you desire after 3 sessions, simply cancel the mentorship–and I’ll give your money back.
"Sonja listened to what I wanted and needed then helped me map out a plan to get to my goal."
She was very encouraging and had helpful ideas when I didn't know what to do.
BMM was surprisingly effective at making my son's wedding day deeply enjoyable. Even though the wedding cake never showed up and the bride's father almost missed the wedding! The tools and scenarios BMM helped me plan, allowed me to focus on family and friends at the wedding. I am very grateful to Big Moment Mentor for the excellent mentorship!
- Janice P.
You should give the Messy Middle Mentorship a 3 session, risk-free chance if you’re motivated by any of the following:
You want to be there for your family, but you want to be there for you, too… like really badly.
Whether you’re pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion, grieving the goodbyes you’ve made to your kids over the years, or you're just waiting for everything to explode, you don’t want to have to figure this all out by yourself.
Most importantly, you don’t want to just “get through” the crazy Big Moments that you and your family are going through. You want to grow with the process and be present, instead of just going through the motions of every stressful minute. You want to look back days, and months, and years later, and see growth and joy in your Big Moments.
That’s why you’re motivated to have someone come alongside you and help you learn about you. About what you need to feel loved, about what you value most in life, and about who you are. When you know you, you can use your superpowers to conquer your Big Moments. You can finally enjoy being in the messy middle of life instead of dreading it.
But what about...?
I'm nervous to be vulnerable with someone I don’t know. How do I know if I’ll be able to do this with Sonja?
Isn’t the Enneagram just another personality test that will put me in a box?
What is the role of a Big Moment Mentor?
Can Big Moment Mentor really promise self growth?
If I don’t feel like the mentorship is working, can I stop doing it?
I personally cannot wait to guide you.
Being able to actually enjoy my Big Moments with my three grown daughters (picture on the left!) has literally transformed my life.
I've experienced first hand what if feels like to go from being so stressed and anxious that I rush through every big occasion to seriously learning about who I am and how to find peace and joy in all of the crazy moments in life.
More than anything else, I want to share that with you today.
If you're a woman who wants to stop feeling overwhelmed 100% of the time, or who wishes she could be herself and not feel guilty about it, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk-free plunge to see what your Big Moments could look like when you know yourself and you use that to experience joy.
I look forward to reviewing your application and learning more about YOU.
All my love,
SonjaApply for My Personalized Journey