"The Date Night That Will Change All Future Date Nights"
What to Expect:
- Uncover healthy and unhealthy motivations behind your behaviors–when they’re wrong and when they’re right (psst...you aren’t always wrong!).
- Identify what you truly value; the ‘why’ behind the way you act and react in situations within your marriage and other important relationships.
- Learn simple, easy-to-do communication hacks to STOP escalating disagreements between you and your spouse.
- Experience the ‘aha moment’ to why your ‘fights’ drag out for hours or even days.
- Be able to communicate what you truly need in order to feel loved and respected, maybe for the first time ever.
Imagine finding the missing page of your ‘Marriage Owners Manual'...
- 2 hour, online interactive Zoom workshop with a certified Enneagram and REALIFE Process Facilitator ($250 value)
- 200-question Enneagram Harmony Triad Assessment ($50 value)
- REALIFE Process Needs and Values Assessment to unpack your core essential motivations ($100 value)
P.S. If you're interested in doing a Couples Night Out Event in person with your church's life group, friends, or you would like to have Sonja speak at your marriage conference, please email Sonja at [email protected].
Your Date Night Facilitators:
Meet Sonja and Kevin Wallenbeck
Sonja: "As a Certified REALIFE Process® Facilitator and a Certified ©iEnneagram Practitioner, my hope is for you to be able to walk confidently and successfully through your family's Big Moments while learning more about yourself and how you can navigate these moments with each other!"
Kevin: "I've personally seen the affects these tools have had on our marriage the last few years. Not only have I been able to learn more about my own actions and reactions and the 'why' behind them, I've had so many "aha!" moments about my wife, Sonja. Even after 29 years of marriage, I'm still learning and it's not only changed all of our date nights, it's given us joy we've never experienced before in the day-to-day."
Together, they spend time at their homestead in Michigan and travel down to their apartment in Tennessee to be near their two grandsons. They’ve raised three beautiful, God-fearing daughters and have had the pleasure of taking two son-in-laws under their wing, as well.
Both are entrepreneurs that desire to fulfill the mission God has given them to teach and tell their own broken, beautiful story to help other couples know they're not alone. You CAN enjoy the Big Moments in life.
We are so pumped to see you at Couples Night Out!